Best wishes for a profitable year, ahead of budget, with positive people and greater cash flow.
Here are three things we could all do more of, to successfully improve our business performance:
- Understand the needs and motivation of those who rely on us. Listen rather than transmit;
- Re-invest time in management process; improve on detail to surprise those benefiting from more consistent outcomes;
- Trigger innovation by encouraging open working relationships.
Here are three things we could all try to stop doing this year:
- Relying on personality and power to entice others to do our will;
- Mistreating suppliers and resources for short-term or political benefit;
- Wasting or ignoring the knowledge and energy of people around us.
And one more tip. Read a good book!
Until next time,